Personal Care Service: Benefits and Inclusions
Got elderly person living with you? Or are you planning to care for a sick or injured loved one at home? If you answered yes to one of these two questions, it’s highly recommended to contact a home health agency in Texas and hire a personal care assistant. Elderly and injured people might have limited mobility. And if you can’t assist them round-the-clock, hiring a professional is the best move.
- Perks of Taking Advantage of Personal Care Services
As one of the in-demand non medical home care services in Texas, personal care includes physical, social, and emotional support for daily living. Ultimately, this service aims to improve the patients’ quality of life at home. Plus, it upholds their mental and emotional health as experts will also strive to create a relaxing and healing home vibe.
- Services You Can Expect from a Personal Care Provider
Personal care could be given to patients of all ages and walks of life. The following are the top-rated inclusions of this home health care service:
- Assistance with personal hygiene tasks – e.g., bathing, toileting, grooming
- Daily activities assistance – e.g., walking, climbing steps, getting in and out of bed
- Light housekeeping – e.g., disposing of garbage, washing dishes, laundry, ironing of clothes, vacuuming, changing of linens
- Healthcare plan administration – e.g., medication administration, incontinence care, scheduling of appointments, assistance with light exercises
- Other errands – e.g., meal preparation, daily schedule creation
A personal care service might be what you and your injured, sickly, or elderly loved ones need to speed up their healing. If you’re looking for a reputable provider now, feel free to inquire about the service at 1st Choice Home Health Agency, a provider of senior and home care services in Texas.